Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Recycled yarn, hooray!



See this jumper?


Now you don't!



aaaand jumper!

Pattern:Ubernatural, from magknits

Needles: Addi Turbo 10s, 10 mm DPNS and 8 mm circular and DPNS for the ribbling

Time sucked: Three days

Modifications: I knitted the sleeves longer by knitting 20 rows in stocking stitch on 10mms before switching to rib, slightly lenghthened the body, and nipped in the waist.

I am ADDICTED to the top-down raglan now. Addicted! So quick! No seaming! You can gauge the measurements precisely as you go along! It may not be the most slimming jumper ever, but I wear it every other day at the moment. I found the pattern pretty straightforward, once I had found the pattern corrections. Before that, I admit I was crying over my circulars for a bit. But only for a bit.

No comments: